I'm using DVD Workshop 2 and I'm loving it. The interface sucks but it works close to
perfect.
In your "Menu" page, you can create playlist for each button click. So you can
customize which clips to play with the same clips.
I use Encore 1.0 before. it was so not logically that I still no idea how to get the
"override" to work.
----- Original Message -----
From: brad88maz
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 7:56 AM
Subject: [AP] Ulead DVD Workshop 2?
Does anyone use Ulead DVD Workshop 2? I have DVD WS 1, and like it.
What I'm looking to do is have a menu that allows me to jump around.
For instance, I want the first link to play the whole program. I
want the second link to play the whiole program without the
interviews, and I want the third to play only the interviews. Is
this possible in DVD WS 2? If not, can you suggest a better program?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/