Btw, I did forget another program that I think it has potential: Sony's
Vegas 4. Also got 30 days trial I think


-----Original Message-----
From: Wes D. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 5:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] p6.5 vs Ppro & others



In the mean time you can download the fully functional PPro try-out from
Adobe and you'll have 30 days to see if you like it.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Johnny Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 4:56 PM
Subject: RE: [AP] p6.5 vs Ppro & others


>
> It's all depends what you are more familiarize with, if you have been 
> a PC user and do not have time to work on Macs, stay with PC, 
> otherwise, then go with Max, I do know Ppro and Final Cut Pro are very

> close in feature wise, Avid (I stayed out of it myself so no clue 
> about much).
>
> Personally I like both, FCP and Ppro, it's not which is better really,

> they both provide you a tool to do the work, it has to be which is 
> best for you and which would work easiest in your environment.
>
> Johnny Wu
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: brad88maz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:52 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [AP] p6.5 vs Ppro & others
>
>
>
> OK, It's about time for me to upgrade programs. I'd like to know what 
> your throughts are regarding Ppro, Final Cut, and Avid Dv Pro if 
> you've used them. I used Avid Symphony at my last job, and use 6.5 
> here. I want to improve the graphic support, that I feel 6.5 lacks. Is

> Ppro really that big of an improvement?
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to