I'll second that. PSD files with a transparent background have always 
worked perfectly for me. Import them as merged, unless you have a 
multi-layered file creating a set of titles from specific layers (which can 
be a productive way to work).

David Hurdon

At 03:51 PM 10/23/2004 -0400, you wrote:

I also use photoshop format and they look sharp on video.
Because I do a lot of transparent graphics I set it to Alpha Channel but
full screen images without transparency perfect too.


-----Original Message-----
From: brad88maz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AP] Alpha Channel



What graphic forms (jpeg, gif.) use alpha channel? Also, what
transparencies do you guys use? I always think my graphics look bad
no matter which one I use. I tend to use a lot of reds, grays, and
black, usually over a white background. Any insight would help
tremendously.

Brad




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to