Thanks a lot David.

I am nit sure I understand it all, but it feels like I am going to 
understand soon.

Kind regards,

Maarten


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], David Hurdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> I encode for high speed connections, using Windows Media Encoder, 
or 
> Procoder Express, both from the Premiere 6.5 timeline. At 367 kbps 
a minute 
> of this is 2.6 MB. At 500 kbps it's about 3.6 MB per minute. The 
quality in 
> the version 9 encoder is quite high. Of course, you can encode at a 
lower 
> bit rate for even smaller files - 100 and 300 kbps are rates often 
seen 
> when both dial up and high speed versions are made available. I 
gave up on 
> QT a couple of years ago, because nothing short of the expensive 
Sorenson 
> Pro codec will produce reasonable file sizes, including Quick Time 
Pro, 
> which is nevertheless worth the low price for its ability to 
convert among 
> formats.
> 
> David Hurdon
> www.contentshop.tv






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to