Taky,

That's a great looking video.  So are the rest of the videos on your 
site.  I was wondering how you get the motion to go so smoothly.  I 
use Premiere 6.5 to make my montage videos.  Often when I use the 
motion effects to move or zoom a still, the motion appears a little 
jumpy or warped.  Are you doing something different?  Do you use 
stills or video from stills?  What file format and size are your 
source images.  Sorry for all the questions but your stuff just 
looks so good - the way I want mine to look!  Any feedback and 
assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Juan

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Hello all,
> 
> I just finished another wedding photo montage slideshow. It isn't 
as
> fun as
> the last one I worked but I like it.  It is done using Photoshop 
and
> Premiere.  Some background clips are taken from some sample video
> library.
> You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the slideshow.. guess 
where
> I get
> that idea from ;-)
> 
> Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong ..
> 
> Enjoy!
> 
> http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv
> 
> Taky
> 
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to