Dear Naren -we had a similar question yesterday: you must right click your video on 
the timeline and go into fieldoptions and de-interlace
Good luck
Stefanie Kappel BA (Hons.), MA, ARPS 
Photography & Digital  Imaging

www.stefaniekappel.com

>Hi,

I imported MPEG1 (VCD) files into Adobe Premiere for editing. While 
viewing it in the Source or the clip window, it plays just fine. But 
after editing, if I play it in the monitor window then the video 
jerks. Even after exporting with all possible combinations of codecs 
and data rates, the video still jerks.

Please, please, please help

I thank you in anticipation,


Naren


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to