I removed Premiere Pro and after a search found a site to down load 
it from. But I think I will use my cd and load the program on a 
second computer. That way I will know if it's my system that's at 
fault. I don't have time for all this now, but a friend has advised I 
test run Ulead VideoStudio; I may but I'm not spending anymore money 
for now.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree. But have you tried the alternatives? (Vegas, Avid..)
> 
> -
> Sune
> www.suneworld.com
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Send me SMS through http://suneworld.com/index.php?
pagename=send_sms.php
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 11:48 PM
> Subject: Re: [AP] Adobe Premiere Pro
> 
> 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > Yes, I have a license number and the program ran for almost a 
year 
> > with no major problem. I hadn't thought about down loading it and 
> > using my serial number. I will give that a try, but I'm not sure 
> > Premiere Pro 7 is still online; it was replaced by Adobe Premiere 
Pro 
> > 1.5. I'm not very happy with their tech support at this point, 
not at 
> > these prices.
> > 
> > Frankie
> > 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to