This problem is solved in PPro 1.5. 
 
the way to work around is...
 
After export the AVI... export a WAVE file as well.  Then go back to Premiere 
Pro, create a new sequence. drag in the AVI, then drag the Wave file. disable 
the AVI sound track. Export AVI again. But in this case, make sure you uncheck 
the "Recompress" option.
 
This is a pain but it's a work around. For some reason, Premiere export 
perfectly to just audio only. But the audio port of the AVI will be cracking. 
 
Is it simple enuf to understand? :)
 
taky
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   Michael   Jaycox 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:51   AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] Long Time Project in   Jeopardy
  

The worst part is you'll probably bore the heck out of the   family when your 
done! LOL!
(Bin-there don-that)

skipsperry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   wrote:

Hello,

I am a hack.  I've been using Premire on and   off for a while and am 
trying to learn.  I've been working on a   vacation video since 2001 
and have gotten to the point where I feel I   would like to be DONE 
with it.  Unfortunately, I upgraded to Premiere   Pro 1.0 and I'm 
lost.  I rendered the video and exported to an .avi   file, and the 
sound is awful.  It seems like I have the audio   portions (the 
captured audio that accompanies video, not the music I laid   over the 
video) set way too high, but most of them are set as they were   
captured.  It sounds crackly like the volume is set too high.    It 
only happens when the subject speaks up or the volume of the actual   
clip rises.  Again, I am a hack and have learned what I know of   
Premiere by trial and error.  I promised to get this video out by   
Christmas and while I am happy with the edited content, the audio is   
terrible.  Any ideas?  Should I go through and bring down the   audio 
levels of each individual clip?  Is there a way that I can   globally 
reduce the volume of the entire video?

Thanks for any   help--

Please speak in simple terms, I'm not a sophisticated video   guy.

Skip




Yahoo! Groups   SponsorADVERTISEMENT


---------------------------------
Yahoo!   Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
    
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email   to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   


__________________________________________________
Do You   Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection   around 
http://mail.yahoo.com   

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


                Yahoo! Groups         Sponsor                                   
               ADVERTISEMENT
          
  
---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links
      
   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to