Have you checked out the Canopus product, with breakout box (BOB)? 

http://www.canopus.us/Index_US.asp


Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   DVD    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------


-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: February 7, 2005 6:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AP] I need help...


I forgot about the other little toy I found.  It's a break out box, but it
slides into an expansion bay on your computer.  After doing some homework, I
don't like the fact that it doesn't have analog outputs in case I need to
export to VHS or BETA.  But if that is not your concern, check out the
product at www.tbeach.com <http://www.tbeach.com/>  they have it listed for
$170 USD.  
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffery J. Haas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 6:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] I need help...
 


Stuart wrote:

>
> For the cheapest yet effective route, get an ADS Pyro breakout box and
a
> cheap VCR.  In the US, Circuit City has the Pyro for around $179.
> They're practically giving the VCRs away.
>
Yeah, what he just said....I had forgotten about the ADS.......but I 
would never skimp on the VCR.

JeffH
Ch.S.


-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 2/7/2005





Yahoo! Groups Sponsor


ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129c5i4f3/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1107905629/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12ki275rj/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1107819229
386417> 

 
<http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=11
07819229386417> 

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=798682042> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to