I am wanting to do something more like the Castle Rock logo.  Just 
like a lighthouse style of beam.

--- In [email protected], Michael Jaycox 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you looking to create an animation much like
> that used in the Castle Rock logo?
> Are you looking for the beam to start at the center
> of your screen? using Premiere Pro?
> or are you doing the Monster House thing?
> Sounds like fun whatever your doing...
> Regards
> Mike
> 
> -- rsvanderveer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > 
> > Trying to figure out how I can rotate a light.  I
> > guess it would 
> > look somewhat like a lighthouse light, but I want to
> > use it for 
> > something else.  Any help on how this could be done
> > would be 
> > appreciated.
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 
>               
> __________________________________ 
> Do you Yahoo!? 
> All your favorites on one personal page � Try My Yahoo!
> http://my.yahoo.com





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to