I found the problem:
PROJECT, then PROJECT SETTINGS. Option GENERAL and click on PLAYBACK
SETTINGS. On Audio Playback, it was setted to PLAY AUDIO ON DV
HARDWARE. I have changed to PLAY AUDIO ON AUDIO HARDWARE. Then, it
works. Thanks.

-- 

DH> If your sound card offers the option you might try returning to default
DH> settings. It has worked for me a couple of times, although our systems are
DH> quite different.

DH> David Hurdon

DH> At 01:38 PM 2/16/2005 -0300, you wrote:


DH> All things fine. If I do a fast foward ou fast rewind on the monitor,
DH> I hear the noise of the audio track, but playing with ENTER or SPACE,
DH> nathing appears.




 
DH> Yahoo! Groups Links



 







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to