Essentially you are doing a title overlay; one simple way would be to 
create a black file in photoshop that is 320 by 240 then cut out the 
part you want to make transparent. Import it into your video on a track 
above...when they ask which file you want dont select the merged 
one,,,the stretch this file the length you want...I dont know about your 
export problem but I would guess some setting needs to be changed...

Mike S

bluhee wrote:

>I've got two questions.  First, I'd like to take a video of let's say
>320 x 240 res and add a band on the bottom of the video of let's say
>320 x 60 res.  I don't want the original video's size to
>change...but...with the band at the bottom of the video, the new video
>should be 320 x 300 res...keeping in mind that the original video
>cannot change size.  How do I do this.  I'm sure you seen examples of
>this on the net...a video with a band across the bottom which has the
>name of a site on it.  I've checked Premiere's help section as well as
>a reference book but I can't find the answer.  Second, when I export a
>video in WMV format, no matter what the original size was, the
>resulting video is always 320 x 240 res.  How can I increase or
>decrease that size.  Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>
>
>
>
> 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>
>  
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to