--- In [email protected], "bobbylees2004" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> I know this is a Prem Pro group but I hope you might be able to 
help.
> 
>   I have had to remove 3dOpenGL plug-in from AE plug-in folder to 
make 
> AE start and work. This happened since I installed a new viewsonic 
> digital tft monitor. Adobe blame my graphics card Nvidia Quadro4 
> 700XGL. System: Dell workstation 530, twin processor 2.0. windows 
XP 
> prof. 
> Any ideas? 
> Thanks.

First of all, check to see if you have OpenGL enabled - this card 
should be able to handle it, but the ability can be switched off. 
You'll have to check your manual to find out how to do that.

Secondly, the Nvidia cards do detect what is plugged into them, and 
in the Nvidia control settings you can tweak your output - I believe 
that is where you will find the option to switch OpenGL on and off.

Peter





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to