Thanks Frank and David.

 

I may complicate the process by taking each sequence frm Prem Pro and
exporting to file type MS avi(DV PAL). I then encode each file(sequence)
using Cinema Craft Encoder basic. It is these files that I bring into DVD
Encore. Within Encore there are chapter markers but I could only see how to
apply chapter numbers within each file i.e. 1,2,3,etc.. I could see no way
of applying one chapter number to each file . file 'xyz' = chapter 1. 

I am about to start the encoding process again very soon so I will try out
any suggestions.

 Thanks again, Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Mixson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 06 April 2005 16:41
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] How to Convert Sequences to Chapters in Prem Pro/Encore

 

One way would be to export each sequence seperately.  Import each and
assemble your project however you like.  Or, like David said, export your
movie as one file, and add chapter points in Encore.  The help file explains
adding chapter points fairly well...

-Frank
www.Time-LineProductions.com

bobbylees2004 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How can I make sure that my sequences in Prem Pro (1.5) will have 
separate chapters in Adobe Encore(1.5).
Hope you can help.
Thanks,
Bob





---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to