I tend to agree with Linda and David here. I like that topics have a wide 
reach, important in the work we do.

2 cents more...


Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   DVD    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------


-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Rossiter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: April 14, 2005 4:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AP] Proposal: separate forum for "video for internet" ?


I think there's so many forums for each individual aspect of video
producing.... yet they shouldn't be seen as individual aspects.

... snip ...



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to