Jim, Did you change the preferences before you imported the images into your project? Changing the still image duration won't change any images that have already been imported in the project window.
As to your second question, you can automate to timeline, which means you can take all clips in a bin of the project window, and apply them to the timeline with the default transition in-between, with the click of a single button. -jeff ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Beschen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 7:45 PM Subject: [AP] Still Image Duration Problem... > > Hello, > > I'm wonder why the changes I make in the preferences from still images > don't seem to take effect... I import a folder of tiff images, create a > new bin to place them into, create a new sequence, drag the bin onto the > timeline but the images are only 1 sec. duration, not the 240 > frames(approx. 8 sec each) that I entered in the settings... > I've attempted several variations to get this to function... Modified the > still image settings to a lower number of frames, drag the folder of tiffs > onto a new timeline, same result, one second images... > Is there a way to select all the images and then modify the duration so > they all display for the same duration...? > > Lastly, while on the topic, is there a efficient way to add the same > transition to all the still images on the timeline...? I didn't want to > spend that much time dragging/dropping or copy/pasting into 200+ images > for > transitions between them all... > > Thanks, > Jim > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
