Don't adjust the speed... adjust the length of the clip.  If the clips duration 
is shorter, it will have to roll faster.  At least that's the way is is in 
6.5... don't know if  Pro is different.
 
Lee

Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have created a title roll in Premiere Pro and put it on the 
timeline.  I assumed that controlling the speed was a simple matter of 
right clicking the title clip and using the "speed/duration" setting.
However, it doesn't seem to matter what speed I choose as there is no 
change to the clip.  It just takes its merry old time, and this is a 
long roll.

Am I doing something wrong or is there some other means to adjust the 
speed?

TIA,
RR




---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to