Lee,

I videotape our local marching band but I don't have exactly what you 
need.  They're a competition band and not a traditional marching band.

I was also looking for drum sounds not long ago and found a couple of 
sites, but I'm not sure it's what you need.  I agree with the poster 
who said you might want to contact your local high school and tape 
their drummers.  Since graduation is around the corner, you might 
have to locate a drum and bugle corp who would probably let you 
record them during a practice.  

http://www.findsounds.com/types.html
http://musicsearch.com/


Also, you can check out the web sites of university marching bands 
who sometimes make clips available for download.  Here are a few 
examples, although I can't promise they have clips:

http://www.brown.edu/Students/Brown_Band/
http://www.spartanband.net/forum/index.php
http://lhb.music.utexas.edu/
http://www.calband.berkeley.edu/calband/

Good luck,
RR








RR

--- In [email protected], Lee Schneider 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking for some music & can't seem to find what I'm looking 
for.  I need a marching/military type snare drum rhythm.  Does anyone 
know of a site where this may be available?
>  
> Thanks,
>  
> Lee
> 
> 
> Schneider Equine Video 
> Fort Worth, TX  
>  (541)543-8368
> 
> 
>               
> ---------------------------------
> Do You Yahoo!?
>  Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to