Another option is to use a DV camcorder/tape deck that will display the 
timecode off the tape and record that onto your distribution tape.  We 
have a DSR-30, DSR-40, and DSR-45 at work and on all of them, you can 
turn on the "display" function on the tape outputs and it will burn the 
timecode on the tape when you dub it to VHS.

Glen in Vegas

PS... We also have a Horita TC reader/generator, and as Jeff says, they 
are "bulletproof."


Jeffery J. Haas wrote:
> <<I'm looking for a quick & easy way (probably a plug in) to print a simple 
> hours/min/sec timecode onto projects/drafts.  I'm using 6.5.  Does anyone 
> know where I can look... I can't believe its not built into the program.>>
> 
> ----I can't say "quick and easy" as easily as lots of folks but if you're 
> doing "draft" work then it should be nothing at all to do your cap as 
> analog, and since you're doing analog cap just do what folks have done for 
> years, use a tiny piortable TC reader/generator, like the ones available 
> from Horita, for instance.
> 
> http://www.horita.com/
> 
> There's your "window burn" or "visible TC"....$279.00. Price has gone up 
> somewhat since I bought one but I bet they're still bulletproof and 
> dependable like they used to be.
> 
> JeffH-CHS
> Dallas 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to