Have you found any place to plug in headphones by the way? I hate not being 
able to monitor audio:(

-
Sune - det er jeg som er v�rens vakreste eventyr!

www.suneworld.com
www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox innen 24 timer!


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "jimbo99y" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 5:46 PM
Subject: [AP] Re: Comments on camera!



Hi Sune:

I have the Sony DCR-PC350. I don't know what is different in the
350E that is significant.

I'm relatively happy with the camera. It has so many options to set
and use it takes a while to use them efficiently. It is about as
small a camera as I would care to use. The focus algorithm gives me
some problems in low light conditions or I'm still learning about it.

It outputs DV-AVI on 1394 not USB as you would expect. It does have
streaming USB output but I've never used it. I can capture
flawlessly and control the camera with Premiere. The manual says it
can't be used as a realtime camera into a PC. I've never tried it
but I don't think it would work either. All important connectors are
through the docking station that also is the AC adapter.

The Video is sharp on SP and the 3 megapixel stills are great. I've
had it for about 3 months and bought it from B&H for less than $1000.

-Jay


--- In [email protected], Sune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Sony DCR-PC350E?
> Weighing in at $1220 it is all I can afford at the moment.
>
>
> -
> Sune - det er jeg som er v�rens vakreste eventyr!
>
> www.suneworld.com
> www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox innen 24 timer!
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Yahoo! Groups Links









 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to