Sune wrote:

> Hi all!
> I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Sony DCR-PC350E?
> Weighing in at $1220 it is all I can afford at the moment.
>
>
> -
> Sune - det er jeg som er v�rens vakreste eventyr!
>
> www.suneworld.com
> www.boxmod.net - Jeg modifiserer din Xbox innen 24 timer!
>
Sune,
I know this is a bit late but here goes anyway.
I bought the PC-330, the predecessor to the 350, in Dec. 2003. Since 
then I have used it extensively and am satisfied with it in almost all 
respects.
The 350 is supposed to be an improvement, after all the number is 20 
more than the 330! And the 350 has already been replaced by the 1000, 
that's 650 more!!!
 
Anyway the reviews say the video is better than the 330, and I am very 
pleased with the 330 so the 350 must be quite nice in that department.
However, not all is progress. One of the 350's definite steps backwards 
from the 330 - no headphone plug. Another is that the firewire, USB and 
AV and DC power auxiliary inputs are not on the camera itself but in the 
docking bay.
One piece of advice, get familiar with the user defined menu and move 
all of your most necessary options there for quicker access when 
working.  For me, that is manual control over: exposure and volume, then 
spot focus on/off, white balance, spot meter on/off, progressive 
recording on/off and so on.
Well I hope you get good usage from the camera.
regards,
Mahmud (Lund - a Norwegian whose ancestors skipped to the states in the 
famine times)



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to