Hi all.  I'm a new member.  I'm also fairly new to Adobe Premiere Pro. 
I have been having a hard time figuring out how to crop video in 
Premiere.  I know how to do it in Final Cut Pro 4, but changing 
platforms has left me a bit befuddled.  For example, I was hired to 
videotape a dance recital, and I edited it using Premier Pro 1.5.  When 
someone saw a clip of the wide shot in the opening scene, they asked me 
if I could crop out some of the auditorium ceiling.  I watched the demo 
DVD that comes with the package, and I've looked at the Help files and 
the manual but haven't found it.  The answer is probably right in front 
of my nose.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Jackie





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to