Hi, I'm new to the group and to Premiere, I hope my
question is not too silly.
I'm not professional, but have a Sony Handycam DVD 403
that uses MPEG2 format (at least when I extract it
through Picture Package, the software included).

I tried to edit those files through Premiere but
cannot make the sound work in the timeline. For what
i've read, the Main Concept plug in should be
included, but... how do I make it work if it doesn't
automatically?? Any hints?

Besides, the original recordings are 5.1 but when I
get the MPEG file they appear as Stereo, do you know
if there is a way of keeping them 5.1?

Thanks in advance!!

Laura


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to