I've used your version for several years now. You might try exporting a 
short bit and viewing it in Windows Media Player, assuming you're on a PC. 
The Premiere monitor window is no replacement for a monitor, because it's 
affected by numerous issues that a TV/monitor doesn't have. I've exported 
to tape many times while watching the Premiere monitor jerk and hiccup. 
None of that went to tape. Sometimes I can't even get anything to show in 
the monitor window, while at the same time I'm watching perfect video on 
the TV out, via firewire (Canopus DV Raptor) to VCR/TV.

David Hurdon

At 09:19 PM 4/13/2006 +0000, you wrote:

I shot a subject outside using available light on my sony TRV950.  Nice
sunny lighting, looks great on viewfinder, looks great on TV monitor,
but when I capture it into Premiere 6.5 it looks dark and dingy????  I
never had this problem before, have edited with tapes shot with this
camera, no problem.  Can't figure this one out.  Any ideas anyone?
Really appreciate it.

Suki



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to