I know this sounds like a really simplified solution, but I always crop my 
stills outside of Premiere simply for this reason.  If there is a better way to 
do this, I know someone in here will guide us to the method.
   
   
  Tom

Tosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  After I crop an image I usually don't like the hard edges because they are 
very noticeable. I would have thought that throwing an Edge Feather filter 
would fix this. However this filter only feathers the outside edges of the 
whole clip, not the cropped edges that I created. Does anybody know if there is 
a way to feather my cropped edges? Thanks!

            
---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


    
---------------------------------
  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS 

    
    Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
    
    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    
    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

    
---------------------------------
  



                
---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to