You can open a 1.0 or 1.5 in 2.0, but not vice versa I believe. However, 
opening a 1.0 or 1.5 in 2.0 isn't guaranteed to be 100% compatible. The web is 
littered with people who have weird anomalies in their projects, only to find 
out they converted the project from a previous version. Rule of thumb: if 
possible, finish the project in the version it was started in.

With that said, odds are it should work. I'm just giving you the doomsday 
scenario.  :)




Jeff Schell www.jeffschell.com
· Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) · Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI)
· On-Site, Classroom Training for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Encore 
DVD, Photoshop
· Books: Premiere Pro 2 Hands-On-Training · Premiere Pro 1.5 H-O-T
· DVDs / Online Tutorials: Premiere Pro 2 Essential Training at Lynda.com 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: ukerluver1963 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:06 PM
  Subject: [AP] project compatibility


  Hi everyone,

  I just off loaded about four hours of grunt work (capturing video, 
  creating titles, etc.) for a video I need to compile this week to a 
  friend of mine.  I just realized that I am running APP 2.0 and he is 
  running APP 1.0 or 1.5.  Will I be able to simply import his project 
  and have it work OK in 2.0?  Or did I just waste his time or mine?  
  HELP!!

  Tom





   
  Yahoo! Groups Links



   





[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to