Hello everyone....

I have a few questions...
One I do sermon videos for our church and was looking for a way to 
make some animated lower thirds for the pastor when he speaks.  I 
have the static down.. but having trouble with the animated.  If 
someone could help and I either have the program that you call for 
or can get it.  There really isn't much out there to tel you how 
too.  There are a few places like digital juice that have them for 
sale... but there has got to be a way to make your own.  It's just 
to expensive right now.

Also, would like to make a video "bug" as well, there isn't much on 
these two areas.

By the way I want to make a demo of some of my work to hand out to 
others that are intrested in my work.. How do I go about making a 
demo DVD?

Thanks for all your help everyone.

J Pierce





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to