I agree!
Can't wait to get my hands on his new Pro 2 book:)

-
www.dunderfilm.no
www.suneworld.com



----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Taky Cheung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] applause to Jeff


> salute to jeff!
>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>  From: Bob Goldhamer
>  To: [email protected]
>  Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:36 PM
>  Subject: [AP] applause to Jeff
>
>
>  I've just begun reading Jeff Schell's book on Premiere Pro 2, and so
>  far am very pleased. Unlike other books on Premiere and Encore DVD,
>  which read like reference books, his is actually is oriented to the
>  user, guiding the reader to perform tasks in the order that they occur
>  in "real" life. I appreciate that. And no, I'm not Jeff's brother-in-
>  law, publisher, etc.!
>
>  I also appreciate Jeff's clarity in assisting others on this forum. If
>  not for his clear way of communicating, I wouldn't have bought the
>  book.
>
>  Bob
>
>
>
>
>
>  SPONSORED LINKS Video production  Video server  Video streaming server
>        Adobe premiere training  Adobe premiere pro  Adobe premiere 6.5
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>    a..  Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
>
>    b..  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
> Service.
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get to your groups with one click. Know instantly when new email arrives
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to