As someone else mentioned, you may be clipping, so check the volume.  And, you 
may be able to go into the project settings, and turn on the enhanced rate 
conversion in the audio settings.  It's worth a shot.
   
  Lee

batlover44 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          HELP! Everything is working fine when I import my video from my 
camera, and when I'm working on it in the timeline. After I render 
the project by exporting it to a movie, the finished product's audio 
crackles like an old pair of speakers. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- Ski



         


  Cowboy Marketing Group, LLC
  Schneider Equine Video
  Lee Schneider
  Ft Worth, TX 
  817-721-6836


 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Home is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to