I am using Premiere 2.0 on three different computers.  Every once in a 
while I go to export the video to either streaming or DVD using 
Matrox export tools, and the program freezes.  I get the white bar at 
the top and when I press Control-Alt-Delete, it tells me that Premiere 
has stopped responding.  It doesn't happen all the time, but it does 
happen on all three computer.  Has anyone had this problem and if so, 
have you been able to correct the issue.  Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Steve






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to