I cant tell you all how glad I am that I bought AP. I have ben a long 
time user of Pinacle Studio, and I cant tell you how many times I have 
been told that Adobe is too COMPLICATED and that you have to buy all 
your transitions, etc. 
What a great program! It works! It does everything, and I does it in a 
timely manner. Man, I gotta tell ya, Pinacle people are stuck on 
stupid. That program is the pits! It hangs and crashes all the time! 
With AP you know that it is working in the backround converting files 
cause it tells you what it is doing. Pinacle, When it hanges, you must 
assume that it is doing something, so if you are going to work with it, 
you are going to wait.
I am just so glad to have AP that I am elated!!
Yea!!! Premier!!!!
Bravo!!!!!!
Ausome!!!!  Studio Sucks ass!!!!!






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to