First, you asked three questions, not two.  Now, let me try to answer 
those three questions...

1 - In order to add menus to your DVD, you'll need a DVD authoring 
program, such as Adobe Encore DVD.  Premiere is an editing program.  It 
won't do it.

2 - Did you try turning your CAPS LOCK off?

3 - First, I'm assuming you chose FILE->EXPORT->EXPORT TO DVD to export 
your DVD.  Have you chosen an encoding option?  One that will allow you 
to fit all of your project onto a single DVD?

Good luck,
Glen in Vegas


Steph76_ wrote:
> 
> 
> Hello
> Ok I am new to this, so I will try to summarize the questions :
> 1) How can I create my own menus in adobe? ( I tried and created one
> in photosop but wasnt eble to choose it from the dvd creation menu for
> some reason I dont know...)
> 2) Is there any option that disable the menu text to be always capital
> letters? I tried changing fonts and looking on the fonts properties
> but couldnt find any option..where is it hiding?
> 3)I managed to finish my movie and tyring to export it to dvd but the
> burn button is dimmed (not working). The media and dirver is
> recognised and still the button is dimmed. What goes wrong?
> Thanks



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to