Hi Glen:
Hey, on this "scaling thing" thanks for showing the "scale to
timeline" option. I had been using gasp. . .MovieMaker just to get
that function. LOL.

My question is this, with very large 3meg pictures on the
render/export I get a green-screen where the photo should be, even if
I have reduced the scale/size of the picture in clip effects, motion,
scale. Again. . . I've been going into photoshop to drop the image
size and use the smaller image in the timeline. Is there a better way
to place an image (1900x1200 or larger) in the timeline without so
much tweeking?

Robin Edwards
San Francisco.

--- In [email protected], Glen Tubbesing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> When you import the photo, it imports at the size it was taken.  If the 
> photo is bigger than the standard TV size of 720x480, it will appear to 
> be zoomed in on the timeline view, but you'll see the complete picture 
> in the source window.  All you'll need to do is go to the 
> Project->Preferences->General window, and check the box labeled "Scale 
> Clip to Timeline" before you drop the photo on the timeline and it will 
> be automatically scaled to fit.
> 
> Glen in Vegas
> 
> 
> rjeffkennedy wrote:
> > 
> > 
> > I'm new at this so bear with me. Need to know the basis in omporting
> > photos. I import and see all the photo in the source view and a zoomed
> > in area in the program view. Thanks.....
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to