Thanks for that description Lee.

Robin Edwards
P.S. I've developed a "Rule" from my I.T. days/nights. It's called the
"no deleting files after 2-drinks" Rule. It has served me well.

--- In [email protected], Lee Schneider
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> At the request of Robin Edwards, I'm going to share a bit more about
the file recovery I just completed.  As most of you probably know,
when you delete a file from the hard drive, all you have really done
is given your computer permission to write over it, so... it's still
there until that happens.  I permanently deleted over 11gig of
captured video files, but was able to recover all of it using
Stellar's Phoenix Deleted File Recovery.  I didn't' chose it for any
specific reason... it was just the first thing I found on the net that
looked like it could do the job.  You can download a free trial
version & if it "sees" your deleted files, you can then purchase the
full version ($39.00 US) and recover the files.  Worked great & very
simple.  If anyone is interested, you can find them at www.stellarinfo.com
>    
>   I hope you never need to use it!
>    
>   Lee
> 
> 
>   Cowboy Marketing Group, LLC
>   Schneider Equine Video
>   Lee Schneider
>   Ft Worth, TX 
>   817-721-6836
> 
> 
>  
> ---------------------------------
> Finding fabulous fares is fun.
> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find
flight and hotel bargains.
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to