I edit my videos in my Mac using Premiere and FCX. For online 
publishing I render into DivX format but many people indicate that 
they prefer to view the videos in the WMV format. Is there software 
to create WMV files on a Mac? If not I'll have to transfer the DV 
files to my PC and use the Windows MMV creator, which isn't really a 
problem because my PC has a Firewire connector but what does it take 
to import the DV footage from DV tape to my PC harddrive? I don't 
have Premiere on the PC, nor another video-editing tool.

Help me please.

Rieni





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to