Hi Daan:
I just had this same "Animation" problem. I needed to import stills as
a single frame, not a 6 second piece. The solution was to, "start
over" and go to File, Preferences, and find the settings for stills
(your's will show 150 frames/or 6seconds) Change that to your new
setting, mine was to change it to "1" that's probably too small for
your animation. 

Then; when you import your pictures onto the timeline they will all be
set to the "new" standard you just set in preferences. 

hope this helps,

Robin Edwards
San Francisco, CA  

--- In [email protected], "D.K.McPherson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
>  
> You could just take the sequence and adjust the speed by say 200%  this
> would give your stills a duration of half (3 seconds).
> Hi there,
> 
> I'm editing a sequence of picture-clips for an animation. The drawings 
> have a standard duration of 6 seconds. Obviously I'd like to shorten 
> this duration. However, I'm unable to find a way of adjusting the 
> duration for all the clips with one command. It seems I can't adjust 
> the duration of one clip and paste that change to the other clips, like 
> I'm used to do with effects. Up till now I wasn't able to find a 
> solution with the adobe-help-option.
> 
> Can you help me out? I thank you kindly.
> 
> With regards, Daan Luijkx.
>  
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to