On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Kai Sterker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not much luck at fixing it, unfortunately. While obviously there is an
> order in which everything needs to be rendered, I haven't yet found a
> way to bring the drawing queue into this order.

As a first step to aid with debugging, I've re-added the old feature
of showing the object bounding boxes to worldtest. (The 'b' key will
toggle it on and off). It's further possible to print the content of
the drawing queue to stdout by pressing 'q'.

Armed with that information, I should finally be able to come up with
a working sort algorithm :-).

Kai