2011/8/2 Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com>:
> Btw,, if you let me know your github account name, I can add you as
> contributor, so you can directly push your stuff to the central
> repository in the future.

Well, I'm new to git and github, but here's the name: mkalinski

BTW, I was working on that "character stuck in ceiling" thing you
mentioned and noticed that there was no return value in
character::put_state(). There were 4 trailing spaces at the last
instruction in the method, so I presume return got deleted
accidentally. I added return true at the end, seeing as other
put_state methods usually do that. Is that how it should be?