On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:47 PM, Kai Sterker <kai.ster...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've put together a first candidate for the OSX binary, in case somebody
> wants to test that:

Had to make some corrections, as unfortunately it had an absolute path
inside and thus would not work unless located in a specific directory. As
an added bonus, rc2 has the some more issues resolved:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/adonthell-0.3.6-rc2.dmg

Otherwise, on to fixing those remaining problems, then building Windows
> binaries.

* Rendering of text bubbles: fixed
* Pressing 's' to save and the save window re-appearing afterwards: fixed

I think those were the big ones. I also ran the clang static analyzer, and
while it did find a handful of potential issues, they all require quite
specific circumstances to occur. Seems to be quite a nice tool, actually,
especially when writing libraries that other people interface with. In our
case, however, I don't see how any of the problems could be ever triggered,
so did not make any changes.

Kai