From: DUNHAM, WES (SBCSI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 8:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DRM eject problems

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anybody has a fix for a problem I am having.....

Have an STK 9310 with 8 9840 drives, fiber attached. Have 2 40 slot caps on
the library, being controlled, of course, by ACSLS. When I run move drm *
wherest=mountable tost=vault, and there are several eligible tapes, only the
first 4 are ejected, then once a request is generated and a reply is issued
manually, the rest of the tapes are ejected. (i.e....if there are 20 tapes
eligible for vaulting, when the command is issued, the first 4 are checked
out, then TSM generates a request, I reply to it, and then the next 16 are
ejected, with a second request).

I can't figure out what the limitation is. Must be something configurable in
ACSLS (5.3.2). TSM Server is 3.7.3.0 (AIX).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Wes Dunham