From: Boris Feldman (Udi) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 4:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TSM 3.7 Sun Sol Server error

Hi All,

We are using TSM 3.7 Server on Sun Solaris server (Ultra 60) with AIT2 tapes
in QualStar 4440 library.
I got the failed installation process (on the mt drive definition point :
add_drv ).
The error was : the mt drive was successfully added to system but failed to
attach.
As result of this problem we have not the mt driver files in /dev/rmt/
directory.
Any ideas?

TNXS.
_______________________________
Boris Feldman - Product Manager
IBM Storage & TSM
UDI Millenium Ltd.
1G Yoni Netanyahu Str.
Or-Yehuda 60256, ISRAEL
Tel : (972)-3-5333555 ext. 357
Fax : (972)-3-5333676
Mobile : (972)-54-929357
E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>