Matt,
For restoring TSM database   ,manually place the database volume in the
automated library  and note the element no.
Where you placed the database  volume ,   then update the comments in the
device configuration file. to identify location of those volumes.
for more information see : Admin Guide  page  787 ,789.
your libraries elements nos.  can be found on Tivoli`s web site
http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/devices_latest

shekhar

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 09/27/2000 02:18:43 PM
Please respond to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]/P=Internet/A= /C=us" @ X400