I believe it is show volumeusage...
you have to type out the whole word

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Reeves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tapes needed for a restore

Since Kent's preview approach doesn't work for me, and 'show volusage' is
an unknown command, I'm coming to the conclusion that it can't be done
easily with the version I run. (server is ADSM for AIX 3.1.2.1) Although
the crude method suggested of making all tapes unavailable then running a
restore still has potential. An "upgrade" to TSM is in my future.

The "dry run" approach doesn't list the volume label needed, and the
option to skip all objects on this volume is not supported. Oh well.

Thanks for all the suggestions, keep them coming.

Nancy Reeves
Technical Support, Wichita State University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/02/2000 04:10 PM