For those who like visual data, the use of gdChart is quite helpful.  We
nightly ncftp our accouting files (and then filter to 100 days) and the
data is available via a simple HTML form based query.  Three Perl scripts
do the actual charting (based on intervals and such).  It's very useful.

I cannot remember if this listserv supports attachments.  If it does, I'll
post an example chart.  If anyone is interested in using the chart tool
I'll post a ZIP file with the scripts and HTML form section (edited of
course).

David

Daniel Swan/TM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 10/03/2000
09:55:21 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>