Hi TSM gurus,

it's me again :-)
Now I try to install the web client on a MS cluster.
Environment: Windows NT 4.0 SP 6, TSM 4.1.1 client.

The TSM CLIENT ACCEPTOR and the TSM REMOTE CLIENT AGENT
for the node owning the local disks have been installed and the Web client
runs well for this node.
When I try to install a second set of this two services for the cluster node
using the GUI wizard I'm not able to select "Install a new Web Clent Agent"
cause this selection is grayed out.

Does anyone use the Web client in a cluster environment or is there a docu
covering this subject (I couldn't find anything).

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
UIS - Informatik Services
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG