tsm: TSM>q vol acc=reado
ANR2034E QUERY VOLUME: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

tsm: TSM>q vol acc=unavailable

Volume Name               Storage        Device      Estimated      Pct   Volume
                                         Pool Name    Class Name   Capacity
Util   Status

                           (MB)
MED517                    COPYPOOL     STK9710      35,840.0    0.1
Filling

why MED517  has a acc   unavailable?

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 10/10/2000 09:45:35 AM
Please respond to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]/P=Internet/A= /C=us" @ X400