Keith,

This is exactly the same story we were told. Third party / Redbook.
According to Tivoli/IBM, you are on your own. Not a pretty picture...

Dennis Berestecki

"Keith E. Pruitt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 10/10/2000
02:25:53 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>