We received the 4.1 CDs also, but went to 3.7 because:
- 4.1 enhancements seem to relate to SAN which doesn't apply to us
- comments about probllems with the upgradedb from 3.1 to 4.1. We did not experience
any upgradedb problems from 3.1 to 3.7

Larry Clark
NYS Thruway Authority

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/11/00 10:41AM >>>
Interestingly enough, today I received TSM 4.1 in the mail. If IBM says I'm
licensed for this product them I guess I'll have to believe them.

Now the next question is which way to go. I'm running on AIX 4.3.3 with a
3494 library. I have both 3.7 and 4.1 but am having problems deciding if I
should upgrade to 3.7 first and see how things work out, then migrate again,
or just go to 4.1.

I haven't seen a lot of posts on 4.1 and I'm wondering if there is anyone
with a similar setup that might be using it already. If so could you send me
some info please.

Thoughts from everyone are also welcomed.

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
Computer Systems Group