I think that this question is one for the CIA. Let's ask them, and ALL of
us wait for an answer. My e-mail is filling up...   ;  {>
Dennis B.

"Warren, Matthew James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
10/12/2000 10:09:07 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>