From: Irene Braun [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 1:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SAMS:Vantage ADSM edition

Has anyone out there used SAMS:Vantage to help obtain at a glance
information about all ADSM activity?  I'm just wondering how users
feel about the product.  Is it proving to be a very useful tool
or is it overkill?  We are currently evaluating the product and
have some mixed views.  Thanks in advance.

Irene Braun
EMAIL:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]